At Chatsworth Preschool, we are particularly excited in seeking dynamic individuals who are:
- Passionate about teaching and early childhood education
- Committed to a holistic approach to education and willing to go the extra mile for their students
- Team player with excellent communication skill and flexible
- Interested in working within a preschool that is very much a community and embrace multiculturalism
- Interested in ongoing curriculum development
- Enthusiastic about being actively involved in the kindergarten
- Giving of their time, enthusiastically, for the betterment of all of our children.
If you think you possess the relevant teaching experience and qualifications and fit well into the above requirements, we invite you to send in our application via email: email@example.com (for Piccadilly) and firstname.lastname@example.org (for Bedok) with the following documents/ information.
- completed Employment Application Form
- a current CV with photograph
- personal contact details
- names and contact details of at least three professional referees
Should a position becomes available in the near future, we will be in touch with you, if you are shortlisted.